1. NCAA rules except as noted below.
2. There will be no “failure to advance” rules; except for the last two minutes of the game when the offensive stalling rule will go into effect and it will be necessary to “keep it in” the box. The goalie must leave the crease within 4 seconds after possession.
3. Face off violations will incur a loss of possession; offending player does not leave the field.
4. All substitutions will be “on the fly”, except after a goal is scored or when a served time penalty is assessed. There is no stopping of play on sideline out of bounds situations.
5. Face off mechanics: down/whistle.
6. All players must play with a helmet, gloves (palms not necessary), arm pads and chin straps. Mouthpieces are not necessary in the Open and Grand masters divisions but are required in theU-11, U-13, U-15 and High School Divisions. Each player is required to wear the team uniform.
7. Body Checking is allowed in the U-13, U-15, U-17, Open and Grand Masters divisions except no “take out checks” in any divisions.
8. Each team will permitted one, 1 minute, timeout per half but none in the last two minutes of the second half. The clock will not
stop during the time-out.
9. The alternate possession call can be utilized at the official’s discretion.
10. In an out of bounds situation or another turnover call, play will be started immediately once a player on the team that is awarded possession has the ball in his stick (a “quick whistle”). If the team that is awarded possession is not ready to play immediately, the ball will be placed on the ground by the official, no closer than six feet from the end line or sideline, and play will begin on the whistle. An exception will be if a goalie runs out a shot he will be given 5 seconds to return to the goal before play begins again.
11. U-13, U-15, U-17, Open and Grand Masters Games will consist of two 25 minute running time periods with a three minute halftime. Game time is maintained by a central horn at the registration tent. The score keepers at each field will be notified by the central time keeper of the two minute warning, who in turn will inform the game official. GAMES WILL START ON THE HOUR.
U-11 GAMES WILL BE 25 MINUTE RUNNING TIME. STARTING ON THE HALF HOUR.
12. The score keeper will keep penalty time. Penalty time runs only when ball is in play.
13. Two minutes before the start of each game and the start of second half there will be two short blasts from the horn. The start of the game, end of the first half, and end of the game will be signaled by one long blast of the horn.
14. Teams must be ready to play at the scheduled time. A team that is not on the field and ready to start play when the horn blows will be assessed a delay of game penalty.
15. Ties will result in suden death overtime.
16. Games may be shortened at the discretion of the tournament director in order to keep the event on schedule or due to weather. There will be no refunds due to shortened or canceled games.
17. Fighting will result in expulsion from the tournament.
18. The use of profanity will result in a one minute, non - releasable penalty.
19. The officials have complete authority in the game. Verbal abuse or arguing with the officials will not be tolerated and will result in the removal of the coach, player or spectator from the game or tournament at the sole discretion of the tournament director.
20. 30 minutes prior to the team’s first game a representative must sign in at the registration tent and certify in writing that the submitted team roster is accurate. Rosters may be updated only by e-mailing the tournament director . Please e-mail to
. No player not listed on the certified roster is allowed to play.
21. No alcohol beverages are allowed at the field. Violation of this rule by team members, family members and friends may result in suspension of the team from the tournament in the sole discretion of the tournament director.
22. There is no parking next to the stone wall by the fields. There is no parking on the field next to the registration and vendor tents. Players and spectators must park in the designated parking lot.
23. The tournament director retains the right in his sole discretion to remove any player, coach or spectator from the tournament and field who violates any of the foregoing rules.
25. Age Guidelines
U-11, U13, U15,U17 will follow US LACROSSE AGE GUIDELINES.
|| Age Bracket
| Born on or after 9/1/1997
| Born on or after 9/1/1999
| Born on or after 9/1/2001
| Born on or after 9/1/2003
• Open division - any age
• Grand Masters (all players must be 45 or older with 2 exceptions above 40)
26. Free Agents - teams requiring free agents must notify tournament director.