Where the History of Lacrosse Meets Today's Players
Top 10 Reasons Why to Become a Beach Dog & Why Beach Dogs Lacrosse Camp has Quickly become the most popular camp in Rhode Island. A focus on the oldest team sport in North America, the history and tradition of lacrosse with The Iroquois Lacrosse Association - in Rhode Island all week…..
Questions call Marshall Huggins - 401-965-9622 or email
-World Class Coaches & Support Staff
- 5:1 Camper to coach/staff ratio (based on 2018 camp)
- Professional Players/Coaches from around the world
- Collegiate Level Player/Coaches
- US LACROSSE & NFHS Certified Coaches
- Programs Designed for Boys & Girls - all levels of players, Beginners thru to advanced HS Play.
2. THE IROQUOIS NATIONAL LACROSSE ASSOCIATION
- Who better to learn from then the Creators of the Game
- Learn the History, Traditions and Honor of the game by members of the Six Nations, including the Head Coach & Assistant Coach of the IROQUOIS NATIONALS and members of the team.
Past Years coaches include, The the Thompson Brother, Jeremy, Heina, Miles & Lyle, Sid Smith & Cody Jamison from Syracuse, Cam Bomberry (Head Coach Iroquois Nationals), Ansley Jamison (Assistant Coach Iroquois Nationals), Criag Point (Rochester Nighthawks), Brett Bucktooth (Syracuse & Iroquois nationals) and more...
TYLER HILL FROM CROOKED ARROWS SCHEDULED TO JOIN US AGAIN WITH HIS SISTER Trenna
You know Alfie Jaques? - He will be there: CLICK HERE
3. 5 Days of lacrosse ~ More for your money
- Monday - Friday with final games for all ages at 1pm on Friday.
Five Days of Lacrosse & Fun.
4. Visits from Boston Cannons, New England Blackwolves, and all the major lacrosse companies
5. Learn More Than Just Lacrosse
Past activities include:
- History of the Sport
- Making mesh, Dying Sticks & learning to string your stick
- Diet, Health & Fitness, Physical Conditioning and Training and more
- CPR courses
- Movie night and evening events
- and More
6. Full Uniform including the coveted BEACH DOGS SHORTS provided to all players
7. Discounts to other BEACH DOGS Programs throughout the year
- If you are a Beach Dog you can get discounts to other select Beach Dogs programs throughout the year.
8. The Location - Newport County, -Beautiful Aquidneck Island - hit the beach after a day of lax.
9. Certified First Aid, AED on the field & Safety Infrastructure
Internet Access, online communications are set up on site to communicate with parents by email as needed. Weather is also tracked online at the field.
There is a first aid station and AED (Automatic Electronic Defibrillator) on the field and folks trained to use it.
10. Special College Counseling Seminar for parents and players - and hear from D1 players and coaches on the process - what works and what doesn't